Asthma attack: to a higher level...

Last night, I wasn't able to sleep. Not at all. I was hearing sounds coming from within me and it didn't sound good... I couldn't sleep. My lungs are having trouble giving me air and it felt like it's too warm/hot in the room, I'm getting suffocated. Maybe I'm allergic to sawdust or something... The feeling's killing me... No air...

My eyes are getting heavier each second but I couldn't sleep... Another that worries me is Labsy. He's got colds as well, temp last night was 37C. But thank God no more colds this morning...

It's getting harder to breathe and it doesn't feel like a regular cough or a simple asthma attack like the usual. This is much painful and the air is so thin I couldn't catch it...

A night before last I tried to get nebulized for the first time and I had a good night sleep. Then took and still taking Ventolin Expectorant-an anti-asthma cough syrup. Maybe I need another round now? But I don't want to rely on it cause eventually, I might need to buy one for myself, ;D.

Anyways, will just have to get through the day and hopefully I'll get a chance to have myself checked by a doctor, soon...

On second thought, maybe I need a 'lil taste back to sports. Playing badminton later perhaps???? Let's see...

Comments

  1. are you getting better now? Pei Pa Koa (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) is one of the few Chinese natural cough remedies that have been scientifically studied. it's something like herb plus honey, and it's sweet, thick and black in color. If you have a cough, look for it! It used to be one of my favourite natural cough remedies.

    if your cough persists, seek professional help such as traditional Chinese medicine physicians - I have had very good experiences with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks, I feel a lot better now... still coughing once in a while but far better than the last attack... I've tried that pei pa koa also, some time ago, I love the taste and it was really soothing. I wasn't able to get another one this time though...

    Thanks for the info and for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)