Too difficult to love? Or excuses?

Do you ask these questions?

Am I too strange that you cannot see the simplicity of my being? Am I too strong, that it hides my fragility and weaknesses, that you simply ignore the depth of my pain? Am I too invulnerable that you find me difficult to love?

Questions we sometimes ask. We even wonder why we needed to ask them? Questions we never thought we would one day...

Was I wrong to have loved? Did I have the person who love me the most? Would he/she have my suffering a priority? Or would he/she be my knight in shining armor? Would he consider me in pain when I am and carry me, or would he take advantage of my weakness and stab me with unpleasantries? would she see my difficulty and assist me or would she let me suffer the consequencies of being who I am?

We don't and cannot control another human being let alone ask them to feel how they should toward us. More often than not, it's a matter of how dear are we to them. How badly they want pain in or out of us. Or what part do we play in their lives...?

Just wondering...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)