Tarp designs...

Yumi the Snow White - by me
Last Saturday, Feb. 12, my niece was celebrating her birthday in advance. Her dad, my brother, is leaving for his work before her birthday, Feb 22, so they celebrated it ahead. My sis-in-law, requested me to take care of the tarp, and I said why not. It will be my gift to Yumi.

Fairy barbie Yumi - by Kuya Jer
Friday came with the tarp in mind that it will be a Barbie themed, I did not have a design in mind yet. My officemate and dear friend Kuya Jerry is not that busy, so I asked him if maybe he could make one for me. But then he's making one for another friend, so I thought, if he could finish one with a barbie/princess style, that's good, but I'll make one something on a modern rock-in-roll kind, so my niece will have a choice. I sort of don't exactly know what would she really like.

Yumi rocks!!! - by me
Kuya Jerry finished one and I did one too. So I went home and showed it to my bro and sis-in-law. They're both cute but my niece really wants a disney princess kind of thing, so I made another one that night. Well, with bro's suggestion that if I could replace Snow White's face with Yumi's, that would be better, and that's exactly what I did.

It turned out pretty okay cause my niece liked it, and that's all that mattered... We printed the one with the Disney princess but I'd like to share the two other designs as well (resized), maybe someone else would be inspired to design too... ;D


Birthdays are not just a day to remind us when we came to earth, but also a memory and love booster as it adds great experiences and love show offs....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

My First Dive (Samal Island)