GGB Days...

GGB... Just one of the acronyms we used in the office... It's "Gulo Gulo Buhay", buhay means life while I'll give a more meaning of gulo, you have it below.

gulo
gul´o n. riot, trouble, disorder, confusion · magulo (ma-) adj. unruly, rowdy, disorderly manggulo; guluh´in (mang-:-in) v. to create disorder, tumult or confusion. Nanggulo ang mga demonstrador. The demonstrators created disorder.

In my case, for a few days now, it meant, I am soooo busy.... It was way toooo crazy... Things came altogether at the same time. A system with a new user, still trying to familiarize herself with it. A Cooperative that needs cashiering. Visitors from HO. Oracle System users asking to accommodate them in their dilemma or requests. And everyone wants to be your priority. Hmmm....

So, people from HO came to install anti-virus, and it was good. Problem is, after the installation and scanning, there were files removed and maybe some compromised, thus, some personnel crave for attention cause their PC has a problem... And on some account, the advise was to reformat... WTH? If I do that, it'll take longer, files needs backing up, etc. etc. etc....

Today, I stayed almost the whole day at one pc, uninstall client, reinstall client, repair windows, copied files, install scanner, reinstall office, repair windows again, uninstall the client for ms network, reinstall again, etc, etc... whew! Finally, I think I did it... Hopefully (crossing fingers now). I'll find out later if I made it. Went to other pcs, restart, reset switch, uninstall, reinstall, my legs hurt from going up and down the stairs...

Hopefully, I'll have a better day tomorrow. Right now, dealing with an ABD (Anti-Boring Device), while waiting for labsy to come home from a night out with officemates and friends...

Follow donandji on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)