Dancing...

It had been a while since the last time I danced and I almost forgot how it makes me feel good every time...

Earlier today, I needed to formulate something to create a few routines for a group of friends for a dance next week. Well, it was the imagining part that was a bit difficult. But I just recalled a few easy routines I did before and tried to teach them to execute each step.

And then after an hour of practice and dancing with friends, it hit me, I missed this. I think I miss it more than I thought I did. But I won't be dancing with them next week since I'll be out of town with Labsy and some other friends. I wish I could though. But what I'm worried most is if there would be enough of them to dance, since only very few who showed willingness to help me out in this assignment. Some can't and some just won't.

I felt a little "sting" in me that I don't think I should. Then I just told myself, I should care less and just take what I see. Or should I say, who I see. But then I wondered... Did those who had asked something from me and was turned down because I simply won't, have accepted my decision and did not feel bad at all? Well I hope so.

But a lesson on this, it is real that "things aren't always what they seem..." just like people don't always appear who they really are..."

And me??? A simple insensitive heartless dance beast who loves to dance like nobody's watching... Or so I thought... Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)