Best way to feel better...

One night, it was so tight, so irritating and so painful... My heart that is... I don't seem to understand why does it seem to have a need to feel sad and disappointed... Then I decided to admit that I am... But I had a hard time determining the why... or is it the which? I guess when you have too much emotions put on something, it's either you get too sensitive or too numb.. and I believe I'm a little of both... But to which of which, that I cannot yet answer...

But my dilemma remains, how do I get myself to feel better?

When I was younger, this more often than not, works... To cry so d*** hard 'til it hurts to breathe and the chest pain is too hard to describe.. Then you'll stop the crying, the pain will start to ease very slowly 'til there's no more... 

And so I tried this one more time... I cried, and cried and cried 'til it hurts so bad... Then I looked at the mirror for consolation... I did cry again, for no particular reason, but confusions and perhaps an undeniable unearthed pain inside that has yet to fathomed and understood.

But where to next? Harvest the feeling of relief and satisfaction after a few minutes of gnawing pain within... And I was right, I did feel better after that... Then I was ready to face the world again... Hence I said, tonight I rest, and tomorrow, I live life and embrace happiness...

Comments

  1. I remember when I was a kid too I cried too hard and cried to the last of my breath until I felt the chest pain, I was afraid. I suddenly stop crying when I felt it. It is all about the umbrella that I need....heheeehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, we do get to feel better afterwards... and sometimes even realize it was after all funny...

    thanks for dropping by... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)