Living Room Furniture

 It's "ber" time... Christmas time is approaching... Hmmm... I have always wish I could change the facade of my living room on some occasions..

Well, festive look on fiestas, happy look on birthdays, adventure look on March, summer look during summers... If only I have the time to do so, it would have been so nice to experiment..

Curtains would be red, white and green, sofa would be polka dots, dining table amazingly set up, the bar would be so enchanting and you can see Santa Clauses everywhere in the living room... Maybe I'll just find some stuff to dress up all my living room furniture... Hope I could find where to buy them that is... and most importantly, I can afford them... Lol...

Well, I'm not done yet, furniture will not be the only ones dressed up, there will be Christmas place-mats everywhere, even the TV and it's remote control will have their own Christmas attire to boast of...

And of course the star of the living room on occasions like this, the Christmas Tree... Me and Labsy bought one a couple of years back and it was red. Well, I don't want the usual, green or white tree, I wanted something different, thus the choice..

Will have to decorate it ravishingly, what else to do it aye? Balls and glittering leaves and flowers all over it... And of course, the lights, never forget the lights! It's the life of the house on Christmas. Colored lights and steady white lights will do the trick...

But hey, don't leave the outdoor unchanged! Put lights on the garden and the glass wall, have it glaring with the as if falling-water lights on it...

And after the decorations, never miss to elevate the ambiance of the whole house. Put some Christmas music on and have it linger like a food to those who are hungry and water to those who are thirsty of imaginations and Christmas Spirit!

Well, enough writing, I'm gonna start walking the talk! Good luck to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)