Gummy Vites Over-effect

 My brother Nino, brought home with him a bottle of Gummy Vites, it's vitamins for adult and kids 6 yrs old and above. It looks and tastes like the gummy candies I used to buy in the department stores, trolli. Since it's vitamins and it says 4 piece a day, I said, since Labsy ask me to stop eating those candies I used to buy, I said to myself, this is vitamins and tastes like those candies, so why not... For about a few days, I would take 2 in the morning and another 2 at night, I wasn't actually concerned on what it gives to my body, I was concerned on the gummy candy feel and fruity tastes.

Since I really love those candies and used to eat a lot, from 4 piece a day of these vites, I took 8 or maybe 10 this morning alone, I can't really remember, I can only recall I took many delish little candies, and what happened? Felt like I overdose, since I felt so sleepy and really slept for 4 straight hours. In fact, I just woke up a few minutes ago, and still feels heavy and a bit disoriented. All's coming back now, but I still feel like dragging myself. So, instead of attending a friend's baby party today and tagging along Labsy to go to his mom's, I'm left at home with my headache. We cannot attend to the party, and Labsy went out alone to visit my mother-in-law and meet with his brothers. Me? maybe will take a long bath and try coffee after...


So, lesson learned, don't take more than you should even if it may seem harmless for you, cause it just might not.

Comments

  1. so next time don't be hardheaded... ok labsy? hehe wawa man labsykong oi... mwah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)