I cried for hachi...

I'm never a sentimental person when it comes to movies... I love watching romantic comedy and action adventure films, and whatever genre the mood suggests at the time... But a few nights back, I just decided to watch Hachiko, starred by Richard Gere. It was obviously a movie about the dog, that I did not miss. But it kept me wondering what then, what next, will the dog have special achievement or something??? Until it just went from a lame movie to a very touching one... When Richard Gere died in the movie, I thought, so, where would the dog go? And then it hit me... I cried while watching Hachi go to the train station every day, every afternoon to wait for his master (Richard), who's never coming home, to come home... And so, I certified my self to be a dog lover/person... :D

But on the other side of it, I would say, maybe the dog was plain stupid... Well, I tried to argue with myself that is, while holding another set of tears to fall... But I guess, besides doing what a loyal dog would, I guess, what he did was part of who he was, and part of his life or part of his routine... and a day would never be the same without doing that most important part at the most important time of the day... waiting for his master to come home... until after 9 years... when I believed, that they've met at a certain horizon or dimension we may yet to fathom.... :D

And there goes my tears and broken but peaceful heart....

Follow donandji on Twitter





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)