Bowl Spinning...

First sport I learned from Papo was bowling. He used to take us (me and bros) to his tournaments to watch him play, win and have fun with his officemates. Sometimes he would let us throw his first or second ball when he wanted to prove he can hit all the pins in one spin. Well, he didn't always get a strike but he sure was one of the best and loud players in their group. :D

Now that I've grown up, I've had a fair chance of playing on tournaments in my workplace, as well as Labsy and the whole family still sneak out every chance to play bowling and have fun... Last Saturday, Labsy had a ten pin tournament. Well, their group did not finish champion and his not one of the best players. But Monday morning (earlier today) came, which was the awarding, he was surprised when his name was called, he won the highest pinning! It's an award for the player who got the highest score but without any strike or spare in all frames...

That was one award he never expected. And what I like about it, he won a pair of scissors a Sunnex multi-purpose scissors... Hmmm... nice and very useful at home... Thank you Stanfilco...

*** Indeed, surprises make a dull moment, perfect!

Follow donandji on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)