Grand Night Regal Swimming

After a whole day of paper works, technical problem solving and technologically challenge concerns, I'd like to lie on a bed of water and let all the tiredness float away... Having that super embossed in my head, a good night swim would be just perfect... So, me and hubby went straight to Grand Regal Hotel (Lanang, Davao City, Philippines), and enrolled myself for a month membership on their fitness center. That's Php 1,220.00, free use of their gym, join their nightly one-hour aerobics schedule and pool use from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm. The one thing I like about it, is that you may bring two (2) guests who may use the pool, for free...

So after dealing with the forms and the payment, we both head to the rest room, get dressed and had a good night swim... But it did not end there, hubby saw the menu and was drastically tempted with the white sauce picture posted on it.. So he ordered a pasta alla carbonara, and we both enjoyed it so d*** much! But of course, most importantly, I had a great time with my labsy....

And there's that place to be... :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)