Dinner at Krua Thai

Last night me, labsy and mamo decided to take dinner some place else. I remembered, I have an unused Krua Thai Resto card, so we head on.

It's located in between BOSS Coffee and Metro Lifestyle Fitness Gym. When we arrived, the parking space we occupied was right in front of Boss Coffee. When mom went out of the
truck, she said, "that's a coffee shop", pointing towards Boss. I then said, "no, not there, there..." pointing to Krua Thai, but then her gaze went past it and said, "that's a gym!", she's kind of hungry thus the worry of not being in a place
where meal food is
served... :D

So I started laughing, and said, "no, not that one, that one.." pointing at Krua Thai and somehow, waited for her to see where I'm really pointing at. And then she blurted out, "KAMATAY!"... (Die!) And there were no other sound came out of my mouth but a hard laugh... She thought, "ru" for "m", so it read "kma thai" and sounded "kamatay", a very honest mistake of course... :D

So we went in and dine, took three coupons from the card and had a full dinner... Mom loved their Sauted Prawn, but not so fond with their heavy utensils.. :)

If you want to have the Thai experience, here's where they are...


Resto: Krua Thai
Address: F. Torres St., Corner Jacinto Ext., Davao City, Philippines
Tel. No.: 63 82 228-6282


Follow donandji on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)