Bulcachong took it off big time!

Yesterday, a Sunday, was scheduled for a follow through Lawn Tennis rally with Labsy and a couple of friends (well, not couple, couple.., you know what I mean by that. :D). And so we did! We woke up early yesterday and went out for a good morning sports activity.. We both enjoyed our games... Me and Labsy's colleague, "Jun" won against Labsy and his other colleague "Kuya Boy", a 7-3-set run... It was so much fun and I really love the exercise. Then we went home, took some rests, had our lunch. But then, Mom requested to go swimming, and I said, "why not and where?". She mentioned Forest Hill so we can visit Lyn, one of my close friends way back high school, since she lives around the area... So we went, had a good time with the pool waters and the family..

We took a quick turn at my friend's place but left right before dinner, since mom said we'll have dinner at "Bulcachong"... Hmmm... the sound of it, makes me hungry again... So we had dinner at Bulcachong, it has been over a year or two since me and labsy had consumed something from there... We ordered our fave bulcachong, mamo and mama had their tinolang lapu-lapu and buttered chicken, then I remembered, I had to buy Dencia's lumpia, cause it'll complete my dinner... So we took off for a bit and brought with us (me and labsy), the lumpia...  hmmm...

That was one h*** of a dinner... All the exercise effort came to pass... just passed... like passed away... Bulcachong took it off big time!!! All the fats burned earlier yesterday, just came back later... :)) But the dinner was perfect!... :D

Follow donandji on Twitter





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)