Life Options...

Last night was a bit strange yet it wasn't the first time either... I couldn't sleep yet my whole physique is silently and violently insisting for a long awaited rest. Well, my usual first move is to take a sip of a very hot coffee, but not last night. It calls for a 'lil more extreme measure.

I looked for my recently availed *.avis, plugged my laptop and tried viewing some movies while lying and keeping my eyes half opened/closed.

It pretty much worked. 'Cause the next thing I know, it was morning already and I'm hearing Yumi (my niece), shouting and calling her lola (grandma) from the loft...

Life as we sometimes see as a line to follow and we seldom see that we are always offered an option. Options we may never want to consider but still an option nonetheless. Most of the time, we believed that something we used to is always better than something new, but we'll never knew what works best if we haven't tried both.

So, let's bear in mind, that if one doesn't work, another one might! And if one person is an AH on our lives, someone else may not be... ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)