Drainage please...

Two nights ago I had the most alarming flood experience in one of Davao City's main streets. Beware, when it rains. I guess it's about time that Davao should consider checking and maybe changing its drainage system or whatever system that should work with the city's current state. It rained for hours and then the Torres St, where a lot of restaurants like Cocos, Harana, etc. and bars are located was flooded. I could see the water as it splashes on the hood of the car where we were in. Mom was so nervous, we could hear the sound of the water under the car. It was indeed alarming...

Well, let us hope, in a year or two, there will be some development (crossing my fingers) and not a worst turn-out...


What goes along, comes along....   ;|



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)