Games, my games...

I’m not fond of computer games, I mean the popular computer games nowadays. Which computer games that I’m fond of? Well, minesweeper would top the chart, next would be any low memory grabber car race and any space fighter kind of thing. They come in handy when I get bored or when I want to divert from thinking too serious on something, or when I want to think seriously but not looking on what I want to get serious with. Did I make sense, somehow? I’m not that cool in terms of games. Eventually it bores me. I tried counter strike when it was a hit, but I did not finish my first game, I didn’t find it interesting enough. Sorry to the enthusiast, I guess it's just not for me...

http://www.appcraver.com/stoneloops-of-jurassica/
But right now, what ticks me off is the  Stoneloops of Jurassica that came with the I-Touch my brother gave me last year. Well, that and the iFighter (http://www.epicforce.com/ifighter/) that helps me kill time when I’m waiting for Labsy in his office as he renders overtime once in a while just like a couple of weeks ago.

After a few game overs, my eyes will eventually start to get tired, then I'll stop for a water break and then I'd feel refreshed.... Well, it's always good until it lasted! ;)


Life is not all about work and solving problems... Let's live it with a few games to lighten it up... Work hard and play harder... It's always nice to relax and have fun once in a while... And if we do, normally, we get better perspective, solve more problems and live life flawlessly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)