Coffee Sober....

I've been one of those who doesn't let the day go by without coffee in the menu. Coffee during breakfast, morning break, afternoon break and before bedtime. This is the minimum. But this year's lent, I offered my favorite drink as a sacrifice. No coffee after the Ash Wednesday mass onwards until Easter Sunday.

That was it. I thought I couldn't be successful, but to this date April 25, 2011, as far as I could remember, I have been coffee free. I'm so proud of myself. I somehow substituted some chocolate energy drink for it and it was cool...

During those days there had been coffee shop gatherings and hang outs but I chose hot chocolate instead. I loved the smell of coffee as they were served for my company, but somehow I made it to this day not to indulged. Maybe tomorrow I'll have my first sip... ;-)

Well, it's passed Easter Sunday and I made it! If I could do this, maybe I could also let go of other stuff as well. We all could. Perhaps, something really personal next time... and I hope I can, the same way I did with coffee...

But as they say, we'll never know until we do... So let's take one foot and make a little step forward... That's life, let's move on... ;-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)