My Bad!

It's Friday again and it's badminton night... Me and Labsy were absent last week because our niece Yumi was in the hospital, and we accompanied her and her mom for the night. So I prepared our things for the game tonight. The extra shirts, the game gears and of course, the badminton rackets... So, I checked  on the rackets and I was thrown by the shock of my day! MY RACKET WAS TWISTED!!! Literally twisted that is.. :(

I guess somebody must have sat on it while in the car... :( I was about to cry but didn't. You know why? Because when Yumi saw my racket as I showed mom how it looks like now, her face glowed with excitement and she wants to borrow it. I never have the lightest hands to give my racket to my three-year-old niece except this morning... And then, it didn't feel bad at all! She was playing with it! And she can bang it all she wants... It was broken anyway, at least, somebody was still happy despite it's condition... :D

 
What doesn't work for us, may work for someone else... And what became disregarded and unimportant to us maybe garbage at worst, may be the joy of some hearts somewhere... :D Let's give... It feels good when we do... believe me... :D But we don't have to wait for our things to get damaged before we give them away, we can always give new and perfect things... It's always nice to share...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)