So long, Our Dearest Jackie

There is no measure how devastated I feel at this moment. I lost yet again another dear to me, Jackie. Maybe it's her time, but then again, maybe not. I somehow convinced myself that she has gone beyond the four corners of her world into a better horizon. But I also regret that she left me, left us.

The whole family misses her now. She has been with us for years already. And finally left the family a couple of hours ago. Even with all the signs that she has gone already, still we kept the machine running, wishing she just might be asleep and will awake out of nowhere... But no, she did not. We just turned the machine off, she's gone, she's gone forever...

So long, our dearest flowerhorn Jackie, we will miss you so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)