Manila Ocean Park


"Manila Ocean Park" - I told myself, the next time I'll have a chance to be in Manila, I've got to go there...

And so when me & "labsy" were in Manila last July, we went there without any doubt whatsoever... I went to Manila last July 7, with my colleagues for our office's 35th Anniversary. My hubby ("labsy"), followed on July 9 and on that same day, we went straight to Manila Ocean Park after grabbing a meal at MOA, that's right after we met at the airport.... :D

Hmmmm... It was fun, but somehow, I guess, I expected too much maybe... Well, generally, the things, fishes and sea/water creatures we saw were nevertheless amazing... it was like being inside the ocean, yet not... Hehehe....

Now let's talk about the payment.... Hmmm... It costs Php 400.00 per person, so Php 800.00 for the two of us, but, if you'll use your credit card, there's a 10% discount, so we only paid 720 for the tour...

The tour was fun but labsy said, it would have been better if we can swim inside the oceanarium with the fishes... don't you think? for an extra pay maybe?

Extra offer I tried; fish spa! Costs an additional Php 120.00. It was ticklish and a bit itchy-like and a lil' pinch like kind-of thing.... Hmmm, rating - the best... But, a friend told me, you can avail of same service in Star City at a lower cost... So, take note...

Last stop, the mermaid show... A show I think kids would really love... Labsy and I both agreed, it was not easy to swim with mermaid costume on you...

But what really amazed me was the venues/things we passed by as we went out from the mermaid show.... Nice restaurants... yummy food... great design/style... excellent food presentations and we told ourselves, we will be back to dine in there... next time... hmmm... I smell another trip... :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)