Hysterosonogram

Women who have been experiencing problems trying to conceive, infertility, abnormal bleeding or multiple miscarriages will most likely be sent to have a hysterosonogram. Because this diagnostic test can provide such detailed images of the uterus, endometrial lining and ovaries, it is most often used to identify if a woman has:

Additionally, a hysterosonogram can help determine the size, shape and exact location of any uterine abnormality, like polyps or fibroids. Women with endometriosis may also have a hysterosonogram performed in order to determine the extent of the endometriosis.

And I did it!!! Yesterday... And who on earth said it is not painful? It was... and still is... Until now, I'm still taking pain relievers every six hours...

A hysterosonogram will be performed before you ovulate but after your period, roughly around day 7 to 10 of your menstrual cycle, in order to avoid interfering with a potential pregnancy. It was my 8th day... Took doxin a day before the procedure (2x a day for three days), then took mefenamic acid and boscupan plus an hour before the procedure and then every 6 hours after...

I did not go to work today... My OB said I need to take a rest and stay home... No walking... Hmmm... but I couldn't help sometimes, I need to walk around the house for some errands... But nevertheless, spent 3/4 of today lying and watching movies...

I can still feel stomach cramps and a lil' discomfort, but one thing I am thankful for these pains I have now is that, I know now, Don and Ji (me) just needs to be patient and to try again, 'cause we don't have biological worries to deal with... We're both good.... Thanks to God...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)