Engine Check

Is this image familiar? Well, this is the check engine indicator... If you see this in your car, when it's suppose to be off... don't take it so lightly...

About a month ago, when I started the car, I noticed this signal turned on, when it's supposedly off when the engine starts running. It triggered a worry-mode to me, but since the car is still running, so I guess I have nothing to worry...

Hmp! That's what I thought! Sadly, last week, the car stopped running, the engine won't start.. It was too late when we ask the mechanic to check on it... He mentioned an overflow and leak of something in the engine, thus, a portion was clogged and it somehow destroyed some parts that were connected to it...

If we could have made it checked to an auto shop or to a mechanic earlier, it wouldn't have been this worst... and won't cost us much...

So if you see this, please take your car to the nearest trusted shop before things get worst or too late...

Follow donandji on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013: Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Sagada - Banaue Escapade in 1 (one)Week

Tarp designs...

My First Dive (Samal Island)