I cried for hachi...

I'm never a sentimental person when it comes to movies... I love watching romantic comedy and action adventure films, and whatever genre the mood suggests at the time... But a few nights back, I just decided to watch Hachiko, starred by Richard Gere. It was obviously a movie about the dog, that I did not miss. But it kept me wondering what then, what next, will the dog have special achievement or something??? Until it just went from a lame movie to a very touching one... When Richard Gere died in the movie, I thought, so, where would the dog go? And then it hit me... I cried while watching Hachi go to the train station every day, every afternoon to wait for his master (Richard), who's never coming home, to come home... And so, I certified my self to be a dog lover/person... :D

But on the other side of it, I would say, maybe the dog was plain stupid... Well, I tried to argue with myself that is, while holding another set of tears to fall... But I guess, besides doing what a loyal dog would, I guess, what he did was part of who he was, and part of his life or part of his routine... and a day would never be the same without doing that most important part at the most important time of the day... waiting for his master to come home... until after 9 years... when I believed, that they've met at a certain horizon or dimension we may yet to fathom.... :D

And there goes my tears and broken but peaceful heart....

Follow donandji on Twitter





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Dive (Samal Island)

High School Life... oh my high school life...

GGB Days...